Question (Help) What could I upgrade on my pc to make it run faster!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Apr 16, 2019
Hi I would like some advice on what to upgrade on my pc to make it run smoother and handle more things. I’m thinking I need a better processor in my pc. For example when I try gaming and having a program to record my gameplay or for example streaming, my pc starts to make the game slow and take longer to load graphics and textures and it’s annoying cause it takes way longer than should. Just makes the pc slow.

Specs; processor- amd a10-5800b apu with Radeon(tm) hd graphics 3.92GHz
Ram- 16.0gb
System- 64-bit
Gtx 1050ti graphics card
Motherboard- msi a68hm-e33 v2

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Only really cheap case designs will come with a full compliment of fans, it's a selling point . For the vendor, it's usually a waste of money since ppl are under the impression that stock case fans suck, and are the wrong color and they are too noisy and aren't fast enough and don't have RGB and and and. So they'll yank out the stock fans anyway. Vendor is usually throwing money away.

However, you'll still need airflow, so will need fans anyways, this way you pick what is good for you.
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor ($164.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: MSI - B450-A PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard ($99.89 @ OutletPC)
Memory: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory ($100.98 @ Newegg)
Storage: Crucial - MX500 500 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive ($69.85 @ OutletPC)
Case: NZXT - H500 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case ($69.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($60.31 @ B&H)
Case Fan: ARCTIC - Arctic F14 PWM 77.3 CFM 140mm Fan ($8.99 @ Amazon)
Case Fan: ARCTIC - Arctic F14 PWM 77.3 CFM 140mm Fan ($8.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $583.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-04-19 08:08 EDT-0400

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
I put three fans in because the case only comes with two fans, and those will be your intake, while the three extra fans will be exhaust making it so you get proper air flow to keep the components inside the case cool, especially since both the GPU and CPU are being air cooled.