[SOLVED] Help, what is the white and black wire?

Aug 10, 2019
I was cleaning my laptop, removing screws, wires, etc and when i was near finished i saw 2 wires. 1 white and 1 black i was not paying attention to the wires and now im scared if i put one of the wires in the wrong spot.... please help and please tell me if i put the white and black wire in the right spot?

Aug 10, 2019
I was cleaning my laptop, removing screws, wires, etc and when i was near finished i saw 2 wires. 1 white and 1 black i was not paying attention to the wires and now im scared if i put one of the wires in the wrong spot.... please help and please tell me if i put the white and black wire in the right spot?

What is the make / model number of the laptop?

My advice is see if the manufacturer has a manual for the machine, also there are usually tear downs of common laptops available on You-Tube which would show you how to correctly reassemble it.

Aug 10, 2019
What is the make / model number of the laptop?

My advice is see if the manufacturer has a manual for the machine, also there are usually tear downs of common laptops available on You-Tube which would show you how to correctly reassemble it.
My laptop is ASUS K43SD