Question Help! Windows 10 installation not working!

Nov 8, 2022
I just built a new pc, and I am trying to install windows. It is not working. I got a used Graphics card, are drivers a problem? Also, BIOS randomly freezes and I can't do anything(have to restart), so I can't change boot drive. What is going on, and how can I fix it?

Video explaining what happens here:
View: https://youtu.be/vb1iYFWDAQE

Colif

Win 11 Master
what are specs of the PC? Could be the GPU if its only 2nd hand part in PC.

that error you are getting is a windows error... meaning windows is already on the pc?

Why are you installing windows onto a PC its already on? if you tried a few times and it keeps freezing half way through install, you probably need to wipe the install to get past that error.

But really you need to fix the freeze problem before that as it is breaking windows.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2022
what are specs of the PC? Could be the GPU if its only 2nd hand part in PC.

that error you are getting is a windows error... meaning windows is already on the pc?

Why are you installing windows onto a PC its already on? if you tried a few times and it keeps freezing half way through install, you probably need to wipe the install to get past that error.

But really you need to fix the freeze problem before that as it is breaking windows.

Thanks, I haven't installed windows though. Just built the PC. I have tried to install it a few times, so how do I wipe it ?
Also, could the gpu being used in somebody s computer that maybe had windows be a problem?

Nov 8, 2022
Yes, I have updated. I'll try doing without ssds later. When I get into bios, my mouse and keyboard freeze and I can't do anything. Here's some pictures of the current bios that I can see(but can't edit) can I wipe everything somehow?