HELP Windows 10 System Image Restore

The invoker

Honorable
Jan 14, 2015
I'll make it short and simple: I'm trying to restore from a backup that I threw up on a server (network location) and now whenever I try restoring it, it gives that stupid "network path not found 0x80070035" error code. The image is on the server... I can go to the address bar and type in the network location and see the folder it's saved in. My question is: why the hell can't I pull it down? I give the EXACT address that it's in, I have the same hardware I backed it up with, and I have a connection to the server it's located in. ALSO, whenever I first attempt restore it from a network location directly after launching the "advanced troubleshooting" tool in Windows 10, it takes a solid 2 minutes of just "connecting" before I even punch in the network location. HELP

The invoker

Honorable
Jan 14, 2015
Tried everything that the solution said to do, didn't work. I should also add that whenever I login to Windows (Since I have network shares) it says "could not reconnect to network drives" but then as soon as I open windows explorer, they work. I don't know.