Question Help with building/buying a new system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2024
Hello again! A couple of days ago I posted a question where I asked if I should upgrade my current or buy a whole new system.

After all the comments I came to the conclusion to just buy a new one. However I dont know jack s*it about whats good or not anymore. So I will be a annoying and ask you guys/gals for help once again.

Im currently gaming on 1080p 144Hz and Im quite happy with that. I dont need something that runs 400FPS on GTA 85 with max settings. I just want something stable that can atleast run everything on medium settings+. And preferably for some years to come. I would prefer prebuilt since I dont really trust myself and Im kinda lazy. But I know that I get more for my buck by building it myself so its def not a must.

My preliminary budget is $2000 USD but I dont have any problems stretching it if thats what it takes to meet my requirements. Since it seems to be relevant Im from Sweden. Thank you in advance!

USAFRet

Titan
Start here:

Post in the Systems Forum.

Reactions: Mekee
Feb 27, 2024
Start here:

Oh, Im sorry. Will do!

Feb 27, 2024
Start here:

Im sorry I cant find any way to remove this post or atleast mark it as solved. Would you mind helping me out?:sweatsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.