Help with CPU

G

so some people on reddit say that the intel i5 4460 paired with a rx 480 wont run doom on ultra when on youtube people are doing it not to mention my friends do it all the time with that setup so just to get some clearance seems like everyone on here are a bit more knowledgeable is hte i5 4460 because of the game i will mostly be playing not just doom but heroes of hte storm or overwatch will it be a good enough cpu with performance i might do the 4690k but seems like the 4460 is good enough

Solution
There is nothing wrong with the i5 4460, its an able processor and should handle it just fine, if you have a 4th gen motherboard and DDR3 ram already the i5 4460 is a good option, but if you can get the 4690k that would be better.
There is nothing wrong with the i5 4460, its an able processor and should handle it just fine, if you have a 4th gen motherboard and DDR3 ram already the i5 4460 is a good option, but if you can get the 4690k that would be better.

Solution
G

i was thinking about the 4690k but i don't want to overclock i'm not a serious gamer play some games to my friends house and sit there and talk so the 4460 is a good processor and will run doom with that graphics card then thanks for the help i might still go for it simply because it does have better performance just depends on if i want to spend the extra money which will most likely be worth it.

G

ya i was thinking of the sapphire a bit more than the msi i hear better reviews from the sapphire ones but it all comes down to price but it shouldn't be more than 250