[SOLVED] help with DAc/Amp/mic combo for hd58x

Asleepdann

Reputable
Feb 9, 2020
hey guys recently bought hd58x headphones, i was wondering what amp/DAC + Mic combo i should go with for this headset willing to spend 200 for amp + Dac, dont really wanna go over 80+ for a mic

but if anyone has suggestions that would power theses headphones fully please post here this is new territory for me

Solution
You should have spend the money you are going to put on the DAC/Amp into getting the HD6xx there is a bit of a quality upgrade in the sound (to most listeners). A DAC/Amp won't do nearly as much to make your headphones sound better as an actual nicer sounding headphone. iFi Zen is good for under $200, and you can get a Blue Snowball USB mic, those are decent and easy to find, good value at $50.
You should have spend the money you are going to put on the DAC/Amp into getting the HD6xx there is a bit of a quality upgrade in the sound (to most listeners). A DAC/Amp won't do nearly as much to make your headphones sound better as an actual nicer sounding headphone. iFi Zen is good for under $200, and you can get a Blue Snowball USB mic, those are decent and easy to find, good value at $50.

Solution