Question Help with google search engine

guidodi

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2014
Not sure what section to post this, so sorry if this is out of place, already tried to get help in google with no luck. Some guy said I was part of an experiment but I doubt that.
When searching anything, videos filter is not there anymore, it used to be next to images. If I log out of my account or use another it works fine, this only happens with a particular user. So any help is welcome.

View: https://imgur.com/a/W0TkLIC

Last edited:
In your Chrome settings do you have "History search, powered by AI" turned ON? Perhaps turning that off would help. Or you could simply delete that user profile and create a new one. Or you could use the Reset Settings option in that profile's Settings.

guidodi

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2014
I dont use chrome, and I wont delete my main account that I use for everything. It is not a problem with the browser, firefox, edge and chrome all display the same problem. Already tried changing every setting imaginable in google settings. Some people have suggested that it may be some kind of experiment that google is doing, dont have any idea if it is the case.

Last edited: