Question Help with HDD installation using SATA

Dec 25, 2022
Alright, so I'm a huge beginner to stuff about internals of a PC (as I'm a teenager lol). Recently, I purchased a Lenovo Ideacentre 510a-ICB15 used from an estate sale, but the previous owners/family removed the HDD. I managed to get a hold of another HDD, but I need desperate help with the SATA cable business.

The only SATA data cable I found inside the PC is connected to the Optical Drive, which I'm sure needs to be connected to the mother board. I have an extra SATA data cable that I can connect to the HDD and plug into SATA port 1 so obviously it can boot from it.

the only SATA power cable I found inside the PC is connected to the optical drive as well, but there seems to be a SATA power connector on it as well. I'll attach a photo of said cable.

Do I plug in the HDD into this SATA power cable also connected to the Optical Drive? Or will I need to figure out how to connect/purchase an additional SATA power cable? [I have a TEENY tiny SATA power to MOLEX cable I jacked from my old pc, but I have no clue how to connect this to the PSU]

I hope I can find some help with this!
20221225_213537.jpg