Question Help with UEFI Bios Settings for new Gaming PC

very_452001

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2014
I bought a brand new Win 11 Home Gaming PC from a store for around $1000, the specs are:

- MSi A520M-A PRO Motherboard

- AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Processor

- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Graphics

- 16GB of DDR4 RAM running at 3200MHz

- 1TB M2 NVME SSD

In Windows 11 under Device Security settings page I cannot see the following turned on:

- Core Security

- Security Processor

- Memory Integrity

- Secure Boot

- DEP

- UEFI MAT

- SMM

Okay what I do to enable all the device security settings above or please let me know which of these settings my PC does not support?
My Priorities is Security over Gaming Performance as I am retro gamer and do not play the latest new pc game releases however if there's other UEFI settings that do not affect security and gaming performance then please let me know what other settings are to enable to get the most out of this PC power efficiently.

Lastly is it safe to update the UEFI Bios from a USB port located at the front of the PC not at the back?

Finally in future if I want to overclock my hardware then what I do to keep it stable without requiring additional cooling added in the PC?

What it is I want a Balance between Security, Gaming Performance and Electricity Power Efficiency without compromising sacrificing too much on any of these 3.

Anything else Important that is worth mentioning that I missed out on?

Cheers,

Does your PC have a brand name and model number?

What are the complete specifications of the power supply as far as you know?

What are the complete specifications of the CPU cooler as far as you know?

very_452001

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2014
Does your PC have a brand name and model number?

What are the complete specifications of the power supply as far as you know?

What are the complete specifications of the CPU cooler as far as you know?

Yes PSU is Gamemax RPG Rampage 700W PSU 80 Plus Bronze.

Looks like AMD Stock Fan Cooler for CPU.

very_452001

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2014
Hi yes coming back here I extracted the latest Bios version to the USB stick that is in exFAT format. I plugged in the USB stick at the front of my PC, clicked on M-FLASH in the UEFI BIOS then got a on screen message saying PC will restart to enter M-Flash mode so I clicked on Yes and the system froze until I had to press the power button on my PC to turn it off. Have I bricked or corrupted the system in anyway?

Can UEFI Bios recognise exFAT USB drives and is it safe to use the USB port at the front of the PC instead of using USB ports at the back?

Thanks,