Here Are the Winners of Dec. SBM Contest PCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnley14

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
[citation][nom]halodude23[/nom]I don't know, seems a bit staged... The winners, 2 A's, and 2 J's?????[/citation]

Really? You're going to resort to that? Your conspiracy theory isn't even about their last names (which would be the selection criteria).

mrmotion

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2009
[citation][nom]halodude23[/nom]I don't know, seems a bit staged... The winners, 2 A's, and 2 J's?????[/citation

I have a J and an A! I should have won all of them! :)

ill_take_two

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2008
congrat's to the winners...nothing wrong with FREE!!!
btw tom's i'm so looking forward to this months SBME...
sandy bridge marathon extravaganza O.O

rwmunchkin12788

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2010
[citation][nom]ill_take_two[/nom]congrat's to the winners...nothing wrong with FREE!!! btw tom's i'm so looking forward to this months SBME...sandy bridge marathon extravaganza O.O[/citation]

Oh hell yes. I can't wait to see the performance of especially the unlocked multiplier CPU's in these already awesome builds.

kcorp2003

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
majority of contests are rigged.(saw it with my own eyes too)
Probably a family or friends of a Tomshardware employee. Can't we see a video with a spin wheel and he or she pulls out a name from it.

amk09

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2010
[citation][nom]kcorp2003[/nom]majority of contests are rigged.(saw it with my own eyes too)Probably a family or friends of a Tomshardware employee. Can't we see a video with a spin wheel and he or she pulls out a name from it.[/citation]

Get over yourself. Despite what you THINK you know, you really know nothing at all.

micr0be

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2009
[citation][nom]fracture[/nom]What about September's Cyberpower PC?[/citation]

yea they never announced a winner for that ... its possible they canceled it.

[citation][nom]sirmorluk[/nom]Why have the Gods forsaken me!!!!1... Grats guys![/citation]

Easy! Because "the gods" don't exist. So, perhaps you have forsake the one and only God. ;)

[citation][nom]kcorp2003[/nom]majority of contests are rigged.(saw it with my own eyes too)Probably a family or friends of a Tomshardware employee. Can't we see a video with a spin wheel and he or she pulls out a name from it.[/citation]

Yes because you can't rig a video where someone "randomly" pulls one name out of a bowl with a bunch of paper with one guy's name on it. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.