[SOLVED] HI I am not determined to choose the radeon rx 6600. We have seen that all models have problems with drivers. Is it real, is it true?

Mihai12345X

Prominent
Sep 8, 2023
HI I am not determined to choose the radeon rx 6600. We have seen that all models have problems with drivers. Is it real, is it true?
Thanks so much for every experience or advice

PEnns

Reputable
Apr 25, 2020
HI I am not determined to choose the radeon rx 6600. We have seen that all models have problems with drivers. Is it real, is it true?

Who is "we"? And who has seen "all models" have problems??

You're new to the forum, but I can tell you this: If you read the posts and articles here, you'll find that ALL companies have occasional issues with drivers.

There are always shills who are pushing their agenda, that's a fact though!

Colin Hollenback

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2014
Depending on where you get information you'll think everyone hates AMD and that they're years behind, or you'll think Nvidia is the most evil corporation ever. You have to hear both sides.

That said, it is true that AMD is a little behind in most things related to drivers, software, features etc. It's not as noticeable as you'd think. If you get into some benchmarks you'll find that comparable cards as far as hardware specs go typically perform very similarly, not accounting for value/price. If the drivers were trash, this wouldn't be the case.

I would watch some reviews on the 6600 and the 2060 Super, compare the framerates and let that make your choice. Real-world testing accounts for drivers, hardware and slight silicon differences if you use a few sources.

Reactions: Mihai12345X

Mihai12345X

Prominent
Sep 8, 2023
Depending on where you get information you'll think everyone hates AMD and that they're years behind, or you'll think Nvidia is the most evil corporation ever. You have to hear both sides.

That said, it is true that AMD is a little behind in most things related to drivers, software, features etc. It's not as noticeable as you'd think. If you get into some benchmarks you'll find that comparable cards as far as hardware specs go typically perform very similarly, not accounting for value/price. If the drivers were trash, this wouldn't be the case.

I would watch some reviews on the 6600 and the 2060 Super, compare the framerates and let that make your choice. Real-world testing accounts for drivers, hardware and slight silicon differences if you use a few sources.
Thanks

TRENDING THREADS