Question Hi , plz can anyone suggest me the which type of m2 SSD slot existing in my laptop??

Apr 27, 2019
Hi , plz can anyone suggest me the which type of m2 SSD slot existing in my laptop??

My laptop model : HP 15BS 180TX. (8gb ram,2tb ,2gb graphics,i5 8th gen)

there is a m2 slot in my laptop but it has only one notch I.e B notch , I'm confused of buying m2 type SSD due to having only B notch or pin,plz suggest me which type of m2 SSD can be used and also provide me amazon.in links so that I can buy directly without any confusion.

basically on research I came to know that there are SATA 3 ssd n m2 SATA 3 SSD n m2 nvme are there ,I didn't find anything on my lappy specs plz confirm me .
im willing to buy are these supported??

wd green

https://www.amazon.in/Green-240GB-2...ywords=ssd+m2&qid=1556359438&s=gateway&sr=8-2

Plz reply immediately plzzz

Apr 27, 2019
First, that drive is best not purchased.
Second, your laptop supports SATA based M.2 SSD's in the Type 2280 form factor. You can find more info here(or in your laptop's manual).

If I were you I'd pick up a more reliable SSD and certainly not something as dodgy as the Green series from WD.

Can you pls provide me buying links (products) amazon.in links plz?? Suggest me.