High CPU usage from users printing

I found a problem in TechNet that describes a problem that we are experiencing. We have remote users using Terminal Services to access email and other applications. Occassionally there are problems when users attempt to print. The system tells them they are not authorized or that there are no printers defined. Obviously incorrect. At the same time CPU Utilization is at 100%. Microsoft states there is a hotfix for this problem knowledge base number 822834 and tells you to contact microsoft to get the fix but gives no phone number to contact. Any help would be appreciated.

From KB article 822834:

To resolve this problem immediately, contact Microsoft Product
Support Services to obtain the fix. For a complete list of Microsoft
Product Support Services phone numbers and information about support
costs, visit the following Microsoft Web site:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;CNTACTMS

If you ask for the specific hotfix and don't ask other support
question during the same call, this is without costs. You will
receive a download link within minutes.

--
Vera Noest
MCSE,CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

=?Utf-8?B?SmFjayBEaWVja2hvbmVy?= <Jack.Dieckhoner@copbfl.com>