High quality headphones not working properly

kiarihope

Reputable
Dec 26, 2015
I need help making my high quality headphones work properly. I got a great pair of head phones by audio technica ath-m50x. they have amazing reviews about how fantastic they sound. i got them for 170$ but they sound like the 25$ pair old skullcandy earphones i have. i heard if you use an older device it was not made for such higher new quality headphones so the sound wont work amazing. it will work but just sound like normal headphones.
They sound normal but had not extra bass or amazing sound i was hoping for. they just sound like regular headphones.
I was hoping if someone could help me figure out whats wrong. if its the headphones or my computer (aspire V5-573G-9491.) please help
I have tried downloading realtek. i also used two of the detachable wires they gave me. i went to different websites and tried every kind of genre and they sound like 25$ headphones still please help

kiarihope

Reputable
Dec 26, 2015

I do not have the enhancement tab on my audio properties. i think it is because i have realtek.

kiarihope

Reputable
Dec 26, 2015

i tried that. i think i might have deleted something in the past. do you know what i should download.