High static pressure 140mm fan in Australia

corruo

Honorable
Aug 1, 2013
Gday,
I have recently purchased a Corsair H110 cooler for my new PC build (3930k). I have read in many places that the fans that come with this radiator are rubbish so i decided to find some better ones and that is where i ran into the problem.

I literally can not find any 140mm fans with high static pressure in Australia, and i refuse to pay the exorbitant shipping from the US ($50 or more for 2 fans).

Would anybody have any recommendations, either found in Australia that i have missed, or from abroad where the postage is not robbery!

Thanks

corruo

Honorable
Aug 1, 2013
The Corsair SP series are only available in 120mm sadly otherwise i would have already bought them.

The Cougars don't seem to have a particularly high static pressure, i was looking for something more in the order of 2.5mm H2O or more.

I swear that I saw SP140s when I bought my SP120s. They aren't listed on Corsair's site so you may be right.

corruo

Honorable
Aug 1, 2013
I have looked at that Silverstone too, it looks fantastic until you find out the fan has 120mm mounts on it. Sadly it wont fit on a H110, i did many a google search on it too, and due to the shape you get too much air leakage with adaptors.

corruo

Honorable
Aug 1, 2013
The problem with the (im assuming) AF140s are they are designed for free air flow and as such aren't particularly useful for radiators and the like.
Does anyone have any experience with the BitFenix Spectre PRO PWM 140mm Fans? i had previously overlooked them as i hadn't heard much good about BitFenix fans. The specs on them look decent though and the white ones would probably look good in my NZXT 820.