VirusKarpfen

Prominent
Feb 1, 2022
Hello, I bought a new CPU, put enough thermal paste on it and made the fan faster, but I still have high temperatures. When I'm not doing anything my CPU goes to 60 degrees celsius and when I play a heavy game it goes to 90-100 degrees I don't know what to do.
My CPU: Ryzen 7 5700X
Cooler: Stock AMD

stock coolers usually do not offer very good performance for gaming systems.

you also don't mention what type of system-wide cooling you have in place;
what case you're using, what fans you're using, and how these fans may be setup.
or if there is enough cool air coming in and enough warmed air being exhausted.
if the air is stagnant in the case then the temperatures continues to rise while in use.

VirusKarpfen

Prominent
Feb 1, 2022
stock coolers usually do not offer very good performance for gaming systems.

you also don't mention what type of system-wide cooling you have in place;
what case you're using, what fans you're using, and how these fans may be setup.
or if there is enough cool air coming in and enough warmed air being exhausted.
if the air is stagnant in the case then the temperatures continues to rise while in use.
Im using a MS Iron gaming PC case, it has one fan, the airflow isn't a problem. I was doing stuff with a i5 9400f with a stock cooler and same case and it worked fine but with this cpu and cooler the temps go to 110 degrees Celsius

using a MS Iron gaming PC case, it has one fan, the airflow isn't a problem.
one fan in any "gaming" system means that airflow is definitely a problem.
and if this one fan is only the one on the CPU cooler heatsink then it is even more of a problem.
your system would just be recycling the same air which is getting hotter and hotter all the time.

you need to be drawing in a good amount of cooler outside air while also exhausting a significant amount of the heated air to fight the temperature buildup on all components.
was doing stuff with a i5 9400f with a stock cooler and same case and it worked fine but with this cpu and cooler the temps go to 110 degrees Celsius
doing "stuff" normally wouldn't be the same as running any type of demanding games for any amount of time.
any modern AAA games are really stressing the CPU, GPU, RAM, and power supply for the entire time they are running.

and the 7 series 5700X is going to put off much more heat than any i5-*400 model CPU.