Hitman Facebook App Removed for Off-color Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinggraves

Distinguished
May 14, 2010
With how far we've come with medicine, we still haven't found a cure for the growing epidemic of butthurt. It isn't like people can't still just post on their facebook "You have small ginger tits", the app is not responsible for the bullying.

threehosts

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2012
Feminazism at its finest :( Ok, I understand that some fenines out there get offended by these things.

But as a man I get quite offended by all the crap they show on TV, there is no end to all the depictions of the man in a derogatory position and/or being portrayed as extremely clumsy, incapable and/or extremely self-apologetic especially near fenines. We're talking about various advertisements and shows such as "2 1/2 men", Friends, National Lampoon ... etc.

If this happened occasionally it wouldn't offend me as much, but this is shown all the f*ing time and I cane barely watch the TV. Thankfully I don't watch TV anymore letting myself getting brainwashed.

I don't really care what they show on TV or advertisements but my point is that this "sexism" swings both ways and if the fenines want their say to get through, then so shall the men.

Skeete_UK

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2006
Genius marketing. I wouldn't have even known about this game without this article. I find it funny, so I am more likely to buy the game. Screw the people that don't like it, that's not the audience!

[citation][nom]bavman[/nom]There is a difference between gingers and redheads my friend.[/citation]

You killed me there.

Wtf is wrong with the world latly? everybody has to be politicly correct, non sexist, and 100.000 more things "to not hurt the sensitive people". What about when your Gf leaves you and you feel worth less than the ground you are standing on.
Or when your so called friends backstab you for whatever reason?
So we care about some dumb trailer or a facebook app, but w dont give a shit about those around us?

Yeah, human evolution Ftw. Its always easier to blame or accuse others than doing well yourself.

mrmaia

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2011
Meh, more butthurt BS all over the place. You can't even mention women, jews, arabs, blacks, gays and pretty much anyone but the typical white American male without people crying about how offensive you are.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
@threehosts
Search youtube for MRM or MGTOW and get encouraged at being one of many thinking it that way.
You can search google of course, but it's more entertaining to listen than to read.
And I say entertaining, because the serious truth is easily obvious. The rest is activism.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
[citation][nom]contentsmayvary[/nom]@threehosts: I guess your girlfriend recently left you and/or is shagging someone else?[/citation]
And that is called shaming language. In MRM terms you are possibly a 'mangina'. Or simply a feminist.

threehosts

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2012
I guess that when people resort to insults it is obvious that I have struck a nerve in them or something.

I think that something people must realize that what we have here is a conflict of interests and right now the political ideology has swung in favor of feminazism. The least harmful consequences of that is all the crap that is pumped through broadcasted media but there are some harmful consequences too. But there is a saying; the pen is mightier than the sword ...

One example more harmful consequences of feminazism is how disputes get settled in court, especially regarding shared custody. Women should have the same right to a working career as men and yet custody is given to the mom while the man is bound to pay child support, it almost never is the other way around. A woman also has a big protective network around her while the man in many cases is alone when facing different sorts of difficulties. Another example is domestic violence and how society looks at it. Women and girls are no innocent little angels, also feminine people can get abusive in different ways. Sure, as a man if you GF get abusive, kick her out, but what if you have a child with this girl or it is your mom we're talking about here? You know there are also women who indulge in child pron and engage in sexual abuse of children but noone really talks about it. And a man who is a victim of domestic abuse rarely get any protection at all.

I admit that even I am influenced by this. A few weeks ago there was a fight between a man and a girl in a nightclub. Instinctively I tried to protect the girl and pull the man out of the fight. Then I realized that it was the girl who was abusive and the guy was just an employee of the club who tried to control her behaviour while waiting for the bouncers to throw her out.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
I think the marketing works! I wasn't even considering getting the game before reading this (got the old ones and they don't run even though they're legit), but maybe it's worth a shot...

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]threehosts[/nom]Feminazism at its finest Ok, I understand that some fenines out there get offended by these things.But as a man I get quite offended by all the crap they show on TV, there is no end to all the depictions of the man in a derogatory position and/or being portrayed as extremely clumsy, incapable and/or extremely self-apologetic especially near fenines. We're talking about various advertisements and shows such as "2 1/2 men", Friends, National Lampoon ... etc.If this happened occasionally it wouldn't offend me as much, but this is shown all the f*ing time and I cane barely watch the TV. Thankfully I don't watch TV anymore letting myself getting brainwashed.I don't really care what they show on TV or advertisements but my point is that this "sexism" swings both ways and if the fenines want their say to get through, then so shall the men.[/citation]

and if men had an organization for mens rights, that would be horrifically sexist in the eyes of the masses... women get such preferential treatment that its sickening already, but than they want more and more and more, it never ends... and feminism got hijacked a LONG time ago by people who want cake and eat it too. they want the same rights, fine, they also get the same responsibilities that come with it.

[citation][nom]Cats_Paw[/nom]You killed me there.Wtf is wrong with the world latly? everybody has to be politicly correct, non sexist, and 100.000 more things "to not hurt the sensitive people". What about when your Gf leaves you and you feel worth less than the ground you are standing on.Or when your so called friends backstab you for whatever reason?So we care about some dumb trailer or a facebook app, but w dont give a shit about those around us?Yeah, human evolution Ftw. Its always easier to blame or accuse others than doing well yourself.[/citation]

one of the reasons i hate being smart... i see this crap constantly, and it pains me to keep seeing it like this, over and over again and it never ending...

[citation][nom]mrmaia[/nom]Meh, more butthurt BS all over the place. You can't even mention women, jews, arabs, blacks, gays and pretty much anyone but the typical white American male without people crying about how offensive you are.[/citation]

god forbid you say something negative about them too. unless you are part of the group, everyone sees you as that one crazy person ready to snap and go on a mass killing spree.

kellybean

Honorable
Nov 11, 2012
Again, political correctness, censorship running amok. But elsewhere on the TV all kinds of crap is shown to us with no censorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.