Hot Hammerhead Case Mod Costs $2,900

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kongqueror

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
The case is pretty awesome in my eyes - looks like a component of a futuristic motorcycle engine or part of a robot. Very nice.

kanaida

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2010
Way overpriced. This is a simple CNC job you can do yourself with some aluminum and a little work in autocad. This is the kind of thing you draw up over the period of an hour or so, upload the autocad file and let the thing cut a few pieces. Then assembly of course.

deathbydoubleG

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2010
it looks cool... it would be better if he didn't build it where we would have to unscrew a bunch of crappy components if we were to buy it... i would rather upgrade everything else for $3000...

i am happy with an obsidian 800D

B2B

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2011
[citation][nom]andy5174[/nom]Why would anyone pay $2900 for such an ugly case?[/citation]

It isnt just the case, he assembles the computer (a solid one, i might add), and then ships it in the case.

Side-note. I think it looks alright. Dunno how i would think about it after owning it for a while, but the pic makes it look pretty sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.