[SOLVED] How and when do you choose the user name for windows, like in this example?

Jawzzzzz

Commendable
Nov 23, 2021
Someone created that account.
What other accounts are in there?

it looks like this is the only account.
I know someone must have created it but i'm telling you it's pretty much impossible that the person who built it created it with that name specifically. There's no way he would know my online alias that I go by.
By default, does windows have a way of choosing your name?

The only thing I can think of is, he installed windows and all the drivers. When i got it, i had to go through the set up and it asked me for my microsoft email to log into my account as my user. But my email for it is jawzzzzzz so it might have taken something from it but not sure how it came up with jawzz and not jawzzzzzz

Last edited:

USAFRet

Titan
The only thing I can think of is, he installed windows and all the drivers. When i got it, i had to go through the set up and it asked me for my microsoft email to log into my account as my user. But my email for it is jawzzzzzz so it might have taken something from it but not sure how it came up with jawzz and now jawzzzzzz
Yes, it has almost certainly created that user account based on your MS account.

At some point, your MS account knew the user - "jawzz"

TRENDING THREADS