[SOLVED] How big is the difference between a dual and triple fan GPU?

Solution
Not much really. Having 3 smaller fans may sometimes increase noise. And if you have 2 BIG Fans they can run slower and reduce noise, and STILL push a lot of air. The number of fans is not always the deciding factor. And, 3-fan cooling isn't always the best option either.
Not much really. Having 3 smaller fans may sometimes increase noise. And if you have 2 BIG Fans they can run slower and reduce noise, and STILL push a lot of air. The number of fans is not always the deciding factor. And, 3-fan cooling isn't always the best option either.

Solution
So my budget recently increased to 3k and wondering if buying EVGA Black (or XC) Gaming 2080 Ti would be fine? (I REALLY love Ray tracing and I have a feeling there will be ray tracing that only 2080 Ti and 30 series can do in the future)

Yeah, that EVGA model is good. If you can afford to buy this GPU, then grab it. The RTX 2080 Ti is currently the fastest SINGLE gaming GPU in the market. Just make sure you are using a very high quality PSU to power up this GPU, and your other PC components.

Btw, I don't think there is going to be a SUPER Model of this TI variant in future though, imo.