How big is the playerbase at BF BC2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

songorocosongo

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2011
I was decided to buy BF3, but after watching some videos of BC2 for some reason I like it a bit more and I was wondering if it is still worth buying. Because I don't want to buy a game just to find a bunch of empty servers.

Also if you think BF3 is better please tell me why.

Solution
The player count for BC2 peaked at 2,130 today on steam. Its still worth buying but I would recommend BF3.

I only just upgraded from BC2 to BF3 as, like you, I thought I would prefer BC2 to BF3, I was wrong.

BF3 has better graphics, better atmosphere, better leveling/unlock system, bigger maps, more weapons, attachments and gadgets to unlock, better variety of vehicles (Jets), more servers, larger player base.

Gothams Finest

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2011
The player count for BC2 peaked at 2,130 today on steam. Its still worth buying but I would recommend BF3.

I only just upgraded from BC2 to BF3 as, like you, I thought I would prefer BC2 to BF3, I was wrong.

BF3 has better graphics, better atmosphere, better leveling/unlock system, bigger maps, more weapons, attachments and gadgets to unlock, better variety of vehicles (Jets), more servers, larger player base.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.