[SOLVED] How can i connect my mouse and keyboard from a cpu that is downstairs

Oct 29, 2019
Hi. I've been wanting to play late nights but my parents won't let me. I have planned to connect another monitor to my room by buying a 20m hdmi cable, I will connect that to my cpu and work its way up to my room. But there's a problem, I don't know if how im gonna connect my mouse and keyboard from downstairs, is there like an extension usb hub that i can connect to my pc downstairs so i can use my desktop even when im away from my cpu?

Oct 29, 2019
As a parent, if they don't want you to then don't. I'm sure they will notice a 20m cable running into your room so don't plan on that helping you. Talk to your parents and see if you can work something out. But they are the parents.
I mean, maybe i can tell them to just turn off the WiFi when its late already but the problem is, they also use the computer and thats why they wont let me bring the computer to my room. But its really noisy on our living room because that's where everybody usually hangs out. I just can't tell them to lower their voice because they'll just say then stop playing or something or maybe they'll find that disrespectful. I just want to play alone and without noise and I dont want them to see how hyper i am when im playing with friends and them hearing about our topics in game about crushes or girls lmao.