How can i increase my dedicated video memory in gts 5

Feb 17, 2018
Its showing {(2200mb) not sure} in dedicated video memory on my computer but in gts 5 its only showing 1050mb . And its very lag in gta 5. How can i fix it. I have 8 gb ram ,4 gb graphics card and amd a10 processor ,then also gta 5 is lag . How can i increase my dedicated video memory in gta 5 to the maximum limit.

Solution
Are you sure you're running video thru the graphics card and not the internal graphics of the CPU? The 4GB memory on the graphics is physically set and can't be changed. The internal graphics is set by Windows. The other issue is that you PC maybe too underpowered to run GTA 5. Please post the specs, manufacturer and model numbers of the components in your PC.
Are you sure you're running video thru the graphics card and not the internal graphics of the CPU? The 4GB memory on the graphics is physically set and can't be changed. The internal graphics is set by Windows. The other issue is that you PC maybe too underpowered to run GTA 5. Please post the specs, manufacturer and model numbers of the components in your PC.

Solution