Question How can I sync my xbox 360 controller to my pc?

pladimir_vutin

Reputable
Jan 28, 2016
I tried using the wired cord and the PC recognized it, but the controller simply wouldn't sync. I figured something was wrong with the connection, so I purchased the wireless receiver for the controller. The controller refuses to sync to the wireless controller even after I installed the correct driver for the receiver. Is there anything else I can do? I know that this works for a lot of people so what possible reasons might there be for this not working for me?

Jul 19, 2018
I tried using the wired cord and the PC recognized it, but the controller simply wouldn't sync. I figured something was wrong with the connection, so I purchased the wireless receiver for the controller. The controller refuses to sync to the wireless controller even after I installed the correct driver for the receiver. Is there anything else I can do? I know that this works for a lot of people so what possible reasons might there be for this not working for me?

Strange, it required little configuration from me, it was more plug-and-play for me