Question How can you tell if a liquid cooler will fit in your pc?

Dylan1999

Honorable
Jul 4, 2013
Hey guys, pretty much what the title says. Ive got a corsair mid tower case, not sure on the specifics. But Im looking into upgrading a bunch of stuff including getting a new cpu liquid cooler, the corsair h100i pro.

Now, its been a while since ive been so consistently into PCs so sorry if this is a stupid question. Just how would I know if the cooler fits in my pc? Like do you just have to maneuver things around a bit and find a big enough spot for em to fit? (obviously in a place also able to screw the stuffs in)

Thanks for any help, cheers!

It would be nice to know what case you have exactly since the product page tell everything you need to know about the radiator compatibility.

Like so :
Radiator Compatibility : 120mm, 240mm, 360mm.
This is for a random corsair case on their website.

Dylan1999

Honorable
Jul 4, 2013
It would be nice to know what case you have exactly since the product page tell everything you need to know about the radiator compatibility.

Like so :
Radiator Compatibility : 120mm, 240mm, 360mm.
This is for a random corsair case on their website.
Hey so, found out its the corsair 760t, and ok ill try finding that :)

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
For my own instance, my case listed various sizes and locations that "such and such" would fit. I came across an AIO that was barely larger than what the manufacturer specified would fit. I took out a tape and checked the various locations and was able to use one the manual said wouldn't work due to actually have a small amount more room than they listed.

Dylan1999

Honorable
Jul 4, 2013
For my own instance, my case listed various sizes and locations that "such and such" would fit. I came across an AIO that was barely larger than what the manufacturer specified would fit. I took out a tape and checked the various locations and was able to use one the manual said wouldn't work due to actually have a small amount more room than they listed.
Ok ya, i think when i get on the computer today ima check out the manual. Definitely wouldnt mind a liquid cooling system in there :)