Question How do I configure a client remote desktop connection in Windows 11 with full screen using only two of the three displays connected to a computer?

thosecars82

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009
How do I configure a remote desktop connection in Windows 11 with full screen using only two of the three displays connected to a computer? That means, I would like the windows of the full remote desktop connection to use the full screen of two local displays and leave the third local display to show the desktop of the local computer.
Thanks

Ralston18

Titan
Before working with the display requirements, ensure that you can set up and use the Remote Desktop Connection.

FYI:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learning-center/use-windows-remote-desktop-to-access-pc

Do note the requirement for Windows 11 Pro.

Once Remote Desktop Connection is reliably configured and functional then you can use your GPU's Control Panel to manage the screen displays.

Right clickling an empty area of your computer's desktop should present the applicable Control Panel. You may need to select "Show more options" as to reach the Control Panel.