Question How do I fix M2 SSD related issue after BSOD?

Jun 12, 2021
I believe my situation may be unique.
I have a 960gb Corsair mp510 NVMe M2 SSD which I bought 4-5 months ago running on a Z490i Aorus ultra motherboard which was bought the same time as the drive mentioned.
The system has been working fine during that time until yesterday. While installing Mass effect legendary edition which some may know is roughly 80+gb, the system crashed to BSOD memory management error, stuck at 0% for about a minute before finally switching off and rebooting in to the BIOS. The drive no longer shows up in BIOS and windows no longer boots up.
Thorough inspection on the SSD do not confirm an physical damage based on what I could see. I will attempt to use my second slot to determine if its the motherboard but, I don't have access to another system to test if its the SSD. I find this strange however considering the age of the components. BIOS settings have been loaded to optimizer defaults and also RST and xmp have been turned off.

Any suggestions to what might be the problem and how I may fix it?

Colif

Win 11 Master
How much ram is in system? Windows classifies ram & page file as memory. Page file is on the nvme.
That could explain error if the problem occurred on nvme.

if bios can't even see the nvme now, it does sound like it is faulty.
I doubt you would see anything physical
One way to test would be install win 10 on another drive and put nvme in 2nd slot. Of course, you need a spare drive.

you may need to rma it - https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033067832-Corsair-Limited-Warranty

Jun 12, 2021
How much ram is in system? Windows classifies ram & page file as memory. Page file is on the nvme.
That could explain error if the problem occurred on nvme.

if bios can't even see the nvme now, it does sound like it is faulty.
I doubt you would see anything physical
One way to test would be install win 10 on another drive and put nvme in 2nd slot. Of course, you need a spare drive.

you may need to rma it - https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033067832-Corsair-Limited-Warranty

Installed a backup hard drive with Windows and installed the M2 SSD in another compatible slot. Able to check the NVMe on the ssd but, testing results in a 'not available' status.
Two corsair vengence Pro RAM sticks are installed adding up to 16GB both do not appear faulty as the system boots up as normally on the backup hardrive, detecting both ram sticks.
Further investigation shows that the M2 SSD is detectable in device manager and disk manager however does not have an assigned drive and cannot be initialized due to 'parameter is incorrect' error. Also, the drive still shows 0mb. Checked the health status and it is at 5% (bad). This appears to be something to do with the available blocks on the M2 SSD.

What else do you suggest at this point