[SOLVED] How do I fix this "CPU Ocupancy 99%" problem?

Jun 27, 2020
So I play about 90% racing sims like iRacing and rFactor 2 with a little bit of Call of Duty and Tony Hawk mixed in too. Whenever any game with very high graphics I will get this message on the top of the screen or a huge drop in frames. Even playing Tony Hawk on the Highest settings( the graphics are awful for that game even on those settings just because it's old ) or Dirt Rally 2.0 on low settings will have a massive lag in game where either the screen freezes or the whole game freezes for up to 5 seconds or a drop in frames it makes the games unplayable at that point. What would be first on a list of upgrades for my PC to stop this from happening. I would like to keep the same MoBo if possible.

CPU: AMD FX-6300
RAM: 16GB DDR3
GPU: GTX1660ti running a 3840x1080@120Hz monitor
MoBo: MSI 760GMA-P34(FX) (MS-7641) (CPU1)

So I play about 90% racing sims like iRacing and rFactor 2 with a little bit of Call of Duty and Tony Hawk mixed in too. Whenever any game with very high graphics I will get this message on the top of the screen or a huge drop in frames. Even playing Tony Hawk on the Highest settings( the graphics are awful for that game even on those settings just because it's old ) or Dirt Rally 2.0 on low settings will have a massive lag in game where either the screen freezes or the whole game freezes for up to 5 seconds or a drop in frames it makes the games unplayable at that point. What would be first on a list of upgrades for my PC to stop this from happening. I would like to keep the same MoBo if possible.

CPU: AMD FX-6300
RAM: 16GB DDR3
GPU: GTX1660ti running a 3840x1080@120Hz monitor
MoBo: MSI 760GMA-P34(FX) (MS-7641) (CPU1)
That MB is no good for any better processor which you obviously need.