How do I get 256 Colours on my games if I don't have it?

I'm really stuck on this one, the game says it needs 256
colours minimum to install but my computer has a maximum
of 16 colours. My question is: How do I get the 256
colours that I need? (p.s, I'm on windows 98 second
edition)
All replys welcome
Many thanks
Kev.
P.p.s E-mail me please it is a lot easier to get to.

older games require 256 color. try turning your desktop
color down to 256 color and try. if you had WIN XP you
could install it with compatibility mode.

Current computer? You're seeing a minimum of 16 *million* colors, not 16.

"Kevin" <kmcolshaw@aol.com> wrote in message
> I'm really stuck on this one, the game says it needs 256
> colours minimum to install but my computer has a maximum
> of 16 colours. My question is: How do I get the 256
> colours that I need? (p.s, I'm on windows 98 second
> edition)
> All replys welcome
> Many thanks
> Kev.
> P.p.s E-mail me please it is a lot easier to get to.

---

Thanks I know that but It says that I can only get 16
million colors, I could get it before I installed windows
98 though.

4/13/2004

>.

Hi Kevin,