How do I install this cooler?

McGamer

Honorable
Jan 24, 2014
am trying to build a pc and i have selected the motherboard and a cpu cooler. I have chosen the Cooler Master Hyper TX3 and an A88x-pro motherboard by Asus. It says it is compatible, but looking on the motherboard in pictures i don't see how I would I install the cooler. It isn't a back plate one, it uses a different push pin mechanism and i don't seen any holes around the cpu area to install it. This cooler has like these four legs that you push into the holes on a motherboard but if you look at a picture of the mother there's no holes. Is there some different brackets that come with the cooler to install it a different way? Please help. Thanks.

Solution
For AMD's FM2/FM2+ APUs, the cooler connection don't need that 4 screw connector. It uses other method which is so easy than intels screw method. ... Get it. ... I also had it and I also suffered from this problem. Don't take tension, after trains the manual that how to connect cooler to AMD CPUs that comes with cpu, you w will know everything. ....:)

Rocking Durgesh

Reputable
BANNED
Nov 13, 2014
For AMD's FM2/FM2+ APUs, the cooler connection don't need that 4 screw connector. It uses other method which is so easy than intels screw method. ... Get it. ... I also had it and I also suffered from this problem. Don't take tension, after trains the manual that how to connect cooler to AMD CPUs that comes with cpu, you w will know everything. ....:)

Solution