Question How do I replace Waves Maxx Audio Service with something else?>

Aug 1, 2024
I'm a court reporter (voice writer). I use Eclipse and Dragon Naturally Speaking to do my job. I recently purchased a pair of room microphones from Sound Professionals. In order to use them (Andrea USB-SA adapters and Sound Professionals USB microphones) I have to install a driver for them. However, apparently, the driver is not compatible with the Waves Maxx Audio, so it had to be disabled. As I've read in other posts, once you disable it, the audio jack does not recognize your earbuds, and that is the problem I'm having. I would like to install something to replace Waves Maxx Audio, but I'm not familiar enough with that to know what is best and exactly how to do it. If I have step-by-step instructions, I can handle it. I've been told by Sound Professionals that WaveMaxx Audio and Intel Smart Sound Technology are both incompatible with the Andrea drivers. I do not want to have to return the mics as they are very good at picking up sound in a large courtroom full of people. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.