[SOLVED] How do I reset my bios on msi b450 a pro motherboard.

Dec 30, 2018
I recently built a PC and was having a couple problems with my 2200g integrated graphics and my Rx 570 so I went into the BIOS and forced the 2200g's integrated graphics. But now it won't post. I already tried to reset the BIOS by taking out the cmos battery and putting it back in but that didn't work. Everything else works fine.

Solution
Your motherboard has a jumper that you short to clear the CMOS. See page 36 in your motherboard's manual. Removing the battery can also clear the CMOS. Once the battery is removed, you do want to wait a few minutes before replacing it. Obviously, if clearing the CMOS does not fix your problem, then you probably have a hardware issue.
Your motherboard has a jumper that you short to clear the CMOS. See page 36 in your motherboard's manual. Removing the battery can also clear the CMOS. Once the battery is removed, you do want to wait a few minutes before replacing it. Obviously, if clearing the CMOS does not fix your problem, then you probably have a hardware issue.

Solution