How do I see only threads I created?

it certainly would be a nice option and one we have suggested multiple times. we use a propriety forum software however and making any changes is a big thing as things are held together with duct tape / hopes and dreams as it is.

unfortunately the followed page is likely your best choice... or as an alternative using google to search by custom date ranges limiting by site and username https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=site:www.tomshardware.com+n3rdr4ge

not really a good true fix but its all we have unfortunately. this has been brought up many times and its certainly on the table in terms of fixes we want implemented but it may be a long wait before it ever gets implemented.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
in the past i have gone to my "followed thread list" and then searched the page for my name. in firefox this is done with ctrl+f, not sure about other browsers but they all have a way to search a page. then i just went from result to result until i found the thread i was looking for.

not the most elegant solution and i often have to search multiple pages since i have a ton of threads i have commented in, but it worked anyway :/

certainly would be a nice feature to just be able to just list ones i created but i guess if the mods are aware of it's need, it should eventually get into the options.

Thanks for the answers. Hope you guys can come up with something sooner than later. Also, since we are on the feedback section here, It'd be nice to be able to search for other peoples profiles and see their posts easily as I have friends on the forum.

well, its less of "us" (the volunteer moderation staff) and more of "them" (the development team and paid staff) but i share your enthusiasm there. unfortunately there is little we can do about such things except wait for them to make changes.

while i can certainly see why you would want to keep track of friends posts in the big scheme of things it may lead to stalking or people purposefully posting negative comments in someones threads so i think that should remain a moderator only feature at this time.

thanks for the feedback, hopefully the devs will implement a search feature sometime before i grow gray hair...