How do you get out of the portal room in ROE

Which portal room?

--
sda_mail Scott | Yields over 30 blasts or
@comcast.net Amspoker | 80 gentle honks per charge!

jav

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2004

The first one that has the half demon with the floor gone in front of
him. Has the portal behind the demon.

JAV <jv@peoplepc.com> wrote:

>The first one that has the half demon with the floor gone in front of
>him. Has the portal behind the demon.

I think you're talking about the encounter with the first hunter. After
you kill the hunter, the doors on the right side of the room will be
activated.

--
sda_mail Scott | Yields over 30 blasts or
@comcast.net Amspoker | 80 gentle honks per charge!
^ my email |

jav

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2004

What does itmtake to kill the hunter. The artifact slow's everything
down, but noting but nothing seems to kill it.

On 4/11/2005 1:16 PM JAV brightened our day with:

> What does itmtake to kill the hunter. The artifact slow's everything
> down, but noting but nothing seems to kill it.

Use the Grabber to catch the plasma balls shooting from the left and
right and shoot them at the Hunter.

--
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com