How do you make grass in The Sims

How can you put in grass in The Sims? I have a pool and I dont want it
nymore, is there a way that I can put grass in it's spot? Thanks

"Atlanta Falcons" wrote:

> How can you put in grass in The Sims? I have a pool and I dont want it
> nymore, is there a way that I can put grass in it's spot? Thanks

How do you delete the tiles?

You just have to delete the 'tiles' of the pool. First remove any ladders
and diving boards. The grass will come up by default.

"Atlanta Falcons" <AtlantaFalcons@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:64A77FFF-BE16-45C5-B8AE-D1B02AF84C22@microsoft.com...
> How can you put in grass in The Sims? I have a pool and I dont want it
> nymore, is there a way that I can put grass in it's spot? Thanks

I haven't played the Sims for quite a while, but I think you should look in
the build options for the removal icon. Alternatively I think you can also
do it with the icon for your swimming pool.

"Atlanta Falcons" <AtlantaFalcons@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:4DBB917A-6D86-4535-9604-010725435F3E@microsoft.com...

> "Atlanta Falcons" wrote:
>
>> How can you put in grass in The Sims? I have a pool and I dont want it
>> nymore, is there a way that I can put grass in it's spot? Thanks
>

> How do you delete the tiles?

alison

Latest posts