[SOLVED] How much could I sell my current PC for?

Jul 30, 2020
Hi guys, I was wondering if you guys could help me. I want to sell my current PC and I dont know how much to subtract from the original price. Here are the specs. It is a pre-built by HP.

GEFORCE RTX 2070 (9 months old)
512 TOSHIBA SSD (9 months old)
2TB SEAGATE HDD (9 months old)
i7 9700K (9 months old)
16 GB OF HYPERX FURY DDR4 RAM (9 months old)
500 W COOLER (9 months old)

I also want to sell my monitor, it is a Samsung monitor 75 Hz, 34"(9 months old)

EVERYTHING IS IN GREAT CONDITION AND I HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED ANY PROBLEMS.

Please let me know how much you guys would pay for all of this. Thanks :)

If you want to know more about anything i.e. model number or anything, please let me know!!!!

Solution
Would seem to be about $1100, although no mainboard is listed...; the 9700K and 2070 are each worth a few hundred dollars) Most potential purchasers are going to add semi-comparable parts to complete a similar rig, and, few are willing to pay more, regardless of assorted brand names, or even lack thereof

Is this a pre-built? (subtract $200 if you want it to sell quickly)

500 W 'cooler'? (Do you perhaps mean a PSU?) :)

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
Additionally, you will want to put the exact model number of each part. Which 2070 is it? Which specific Samsung 34" monitor? What exact Toshiba SSD, etc., etc. A potential customer is going to want to know these things.

Also..
500 W COOLER

What is this? Is it a CPU cooler? A GPU cooler? A PSU made by Cooler Master?

Would seem to be about $1100, although no mainboard is listed...; the 9700K and 2070 are each worth a few hundred dollars) Most potential purchasers are going to add semi-comparable parts to complete a similar rig, and, few are willing to pay more, regardless of assorted brand names, or even lack thereof

Solution
Jul 30, 2020

Yeah I meant PSU sorry. And yes, it is a pre-built. I'm not sure how to find out the motherboard model though...

TRENDING THREADS