Question How much do you think my laptop will sell for?

May 7, 2020
My laptop works and functions as normal BUT the GPU is dead and a couple of years old. I got the Lenovo Y700 14"Laptop and the specs are:

AMD Radeon R( M375 (But again is dead: Black screen of death a couple of years ago. Through trying to fix it (I thought it had corrupted files), the setting changed to use UMA instead of switchable graphics and it worked, that's when I knew the AMD GPU was dead and retested it by enabling it again which brought the problem back. Had to disable it or switch it back to UMA)
Intel Core i7-6700 @2.60GHz
8GB Ram
Intel HD Graphics 530
AMD Radeon R( M375 (But again is dead: Black screen of death a)
1TB HDD
120 SSD
Fully functioning keyboard, mousepad, screen, and IOs.

I don't think I'm actually gonna sell it since I'm currently a student (while a pandemic is happening) but wanted to take stock of its value in case I NEED to sell it. For that matter where would be the best site to sell used laptops?

My laptop works and functions as normal BUT the GPU is dead and a couple of years old. I got the Lenovo Y700 14"Laptop and the specs are:

AMD Radeon R( M375 (But again is dead: Black screen of death a couple of years ago. Through trying to fix it (I thought it had corrupted files), the setting changed to use UMA instead of switchable graphics and it worked, that's when I knew the AMD GPU was dead and retested it by enabling it again which brought the problem back. Had to disable it or switch it back to UMA)
Intel Core i7-6700 @2.60GHz
8GB Ram
Intel HD Graphics 530
AMD Radeon R( M375 (But again is dead: Black screen of death a)
1TB HDD
120 SSD
Fully functioning keyboard, mousepad, screen, and IOs.

I don't think I'm actually gonna sell it since I'm currently a student (while a pandemic is happening) but wanted to take stock of its value in case I NEED to sell it. For that matter where would be the best site to sell used laptops?

If only thing not working is the AMD card but it runs fine on the Intel one, you could get at least $200 for it, if it runs properly aside from the secondary card. Try eBay.