[SOLVED] how much is my build worth

pearce_pc

Prominent
Feb 12, 2018
on about selling my pc. Im in ireland so i would like europe prices
my specs
msi Rx580 8gb (not used)
vs550w corsair psu (not used)
b350m gaming pro motherboard (2 years of use)
16gb ram rib jaws (2 years of use)
s340 nzxt case ( good condition)
ryzen 5 1500x (2 years of use) (never OC)

Solution
You are better off returning them. I know, you can't do that for X reason. You might be able to get a bit more for them if they are still shrink wrapped. But part of the reason why buying from a person used is cheaper than buying from a store is because a store has a return policy, warranty, etc. Unless you are willing to provide the same then you have to be cheaper. Return if possible, sell at a discount if you can't. Most people usually start at 20% off new.

4745454b

Titan
I don't know European prices, but here in the usa that's a ~$400 pc.

A word of advice, no one is going to believe you or care that the gpu or psu is "unused". Everyone claims their parts are new, our lightly used. Think about selling a car, everyone claims it was driven by their grandma, only to church, etc. No one believes that, they aren't going to believe you. You are trying to sell a used system. It's used. That's fine. You can't get more claiming its new our lightly used. It's in the tower, it's used. Period. And that's ok.

pearce_pc

Prominent
Feb 12, 2018
I don't know European prices, but here in the usa that's a ~$400 pc.

A word of advice, no one is going to believe you or care that the gpu or psu is "unused". Everyone claims their parts are new, our lightly used. Think about selling a car, everyone claims it was driven by their grandma, only to church, etc. No one believes that, they aren't going to believe you. You are trying to sell a used system. It's used. That's fine. You can't get more claiming its new our lightly used. It's in the tower, it's used. Period. And that's ok.
the gpu and psu are still packaged unopened

4745454b

Titan
You are better off returning them. I know, you can't do that for X reason. You might be able to get a bit more for them if they are still shrink wrapped. But part of the reason why buying from a person used is cheaper than buying from a store is because a store has a return policy, warranty, etc. Unless you are willing to provide the same then you have to be cheaper. Return if possible, sell at a discount if you can't. Most people usually start at 20% off new.

Solution

pearce_pc

Prominent
Feb 12, 2018
Thank you very much

TRENDING THREADS