how much?

Hi Pelle

Yes, I am interested, but only if you also have the motherboard. The
Dell tech guys told me the graphic card and motherboard are
inseperable.

Let me know how much the total cost will be in American dollars,
including shipping.

Jofre

Jofre,

You would get better responses if you continued the thread.

Just a suggestion.