Question How should I install NFS Underground 2 from pendrive?

Jan 6, 2020
I have the original game on disks, but I can't use them, because my computer doesn't have CD drive. I already copied all the files to a pendrive, and the first part of the installation is completed, but I can't solve the problem of the the installer asking for the disc 2.

Presuming you had to copy both discs. You can create an image (ISO) of each disc. Then you'll virtually "load" each disc image as if it were in/on optical media.
  • Use a program such as ImgBurn to create an ISO of the data from each disc (2 ISOs total).
  • Mount the first ISO image (I use Daemon Tools Lite) and begin the installer.
  • When it asks for the second disc, mount the second ISO.

Reactions: Benkij
Jan 6, 2020
Thank you very much! The installation is completed. But for now it asks for the correct cd-rom to insert, but it didn't accepts both virtual drivers. The manual says, insert the disc 2 and the game is starts automaticly.

Jan 6, 2020
Yes, and when I choose the name, disc 2, the installation didn't worked, but after that I made an other ISO with the automatice name of the disc and than the installation is worked, but not the game