Question HOW TO CLOSE AN OPEN PORT?

Kumar Nikhil

Honorable
Mar 19, 2015
Ok, SO my NAT was moderate for my COD:MODERN WARFARE so I opened it by opening the TCP and UDP ports. But since I have opened it my in game latency are going much higher that before. I know it sound strange but yes this is happening with me. I was good at Moderate NAT. Now I tried deleting all the port values and everything but my NAT is still open. Can anyone help me with it? How should I put my NAT back to moderate?

kanewolf

Titan
Ok, SO my NAT was moderate for my COD:MODERN WARFARE so I opened it by opening the TCP and UDP ports. But since I have opened it my in game latency are going much higher that before. I know it sound strange but yes this is happening with me. I was good at Moderate NAT. Now I tried deleting all the port values and everything but my NAT is still open. Can anyone help me with it? How should I put my NAT back to moderate?
How about a factory reset of your router? That should reset everything.

Kumar Nikhil

Honorable
Mar 19, 2015
How about a factory reset of your router? That should reset everything.
tried that bro. Used the reset button on the router to reset it. configured my router again but still game shows the open NAT. I even tried RESTORE DEFAULT in firewall but that works for one time only. I mean after restoring the firewall when I start the game it shows moderate NAT for once but if I quit the game and restart it it shows the open NAT again. :( I guess this problem is something window related I mean not with the router.

Latest posts