Question How to Connect Both New/Old ROCCAT and Turtle Beach Mouse and Keyboard?

accesscpu_

Honorable
May 7, 2019
I recently upgraded my software to the Swarm II app, and see that my newer Turtle Beach Vulcan II TKL Pro keyboard connects great. But I see that it doesn't recognize the older ROCCAT Kone XP (which I want to keep because it's wired and has a white RGB layout that matches my keyboard).

So I figured I'd downgrade the app back to the first version of Swarm (made by ROCCAT). It fixed the mouse issue and now detects the older Kone XP, but ended up not recognizing the newer Vulcan II TKL Pro.

So I'm kinda stuck between the two. I'm sure it's because I have a mis-match between older/new hardware and the two versions of the apps (one made by ROCCAT and the other by Turtle Beach). So here is what I was hoping I could find out, between these two solutions:

Is it possible to get the ROCCAT Kone XP working with the Turtle Beach Swarm II app?

OR...

Is it possible to get the Turtle Beach Vulcan II TKL Pro working with the ROCCAT Swarm I app?