[SOLVED] How to disable driver digital signature in windows 10?

Dominum_vestri

Commendable
Jan 14, 2020
I bought genesis radon 610 and i update drivers - from that moment headphones don't work.

In device manager i get that error:
"Windows cannot verify the digital signature of the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change may have resulted in the installation of a file that is incorrectly signed or corrupted, or could be malware from an unknown source. (Code 52)"
Did someone know how to disable checking driver signature
permanently!?

Solution
Why do you want to do that and take the corresponding risks?

Where are you getting the drivers?

Go to the manufacturer's website, find the applicable driver, double check the match to your system, download the driver directly, reinstall, and reconfigure.

You also have the option to run the built in Windows 10 troubleshooters. The trouble shooters may find and fix something.

Likewise if some file corruption is involved running "sfc /scannow" and "dism" may fix a problem.

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-use-sfc-scannow-to-repair-windows-system-files-2626161

Ignoring, overriding, going around, or otherwise negating any safeguards is a sure way to end up in a worse situation. Do not do that.

Ralston18

Titan
Why do you want to do that and take the corresponding risks?

Where are you getting the drivers?

Go to the manufacturer's website, find the applicable driver, double check the match to your system, download the driver directly, reinstall, and reconfigure.

You also have the option to run the built in Windows 10 troubleshooters. The trouble shooters may find and fix something.

Likewise if some file corruption is involved running "sfc /scannow" and "dism" may fix a problem.

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-use-sfc-scannow-to-repair-windows-system-files-2626161

Ignoring, overriding, going around, or otherwise negating any safeguards is a sure way to end up in a worse situation. Do not do that.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS