how to disable inPrivate browsing windows 10 H

Bnrr

Honorable
Jun 17, 2014
Hello everyone, I just need to ask the community as to how I could disable the inPrivate tab
in windows 10 home? I do not like the feature it is so distracting and a nuisance to look at every time. I tried to run group policy editor, but soon realize the feature is not supported in my widows 10 home version. does anyone know a workaround this horrendous problem.
Sorry if my post does not seem to make a sensible vocabulary, the inprivate tab, is just so distracting, in which is just in view as I type this post.
Thanks

Bnrr

Honorable
Jun 17, 2014
Hello Everyone, this is an update to my post "How to disable InPrivate browsing window." I can't explain as to how this feature appear out of the blue.
I happen to notice a upside down 'v' button that appeared next to the new tab button (X) out of curiosity I click the button, and to my surprise it close the InPrivate browsing window. Now I do not know if any member who has an operating system of Windows 10 Home (64) if the option is available. but I do hope that it does. Hope this will help others.