how to enable P.A.T.

johnc

How is P.A.T. enabled , ga-8ik1100rev2
Is it the optimized default settings in the bios ? if so, is this better
than raising the fsb......i'm runing a 2.8 @ 3.0 now using
fsb.............thanks......JohnC

ZAC

"JohnC" <john.ciavarello@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<NVVNc.10762$Lb4.6713@trndny04>...
> How is P.A.T. enabled , ga-8ik1100rev2
> Is it the optimized default settings in the bios ? if so, is this better
> than raising the fsb......i'm runing a 2.8 @ 3.0 now using
> fsb.............thanks......JohnC

Control F1 to get into the advanced bios menu...

And in the advanced chipset, you need to enable Command per clock and
fast chip select. I think it's only one of these but i can never
recall. Also, the auto performance option (with race and rally and all
those options) should be disabled as should top performance.