Question How to fix T-Force Delta RGB Ram stuck in rainbow mode?

Jan 28, 2020
I've got a 16Gb T-Force Delta RGB (8x2) kit on an MSI B450M Mortar Max Motherboard. Initially wanted to make an all-white build but my RAM sticks are stuck on rainbow rgb lighting mode so i kinda settled on the unicorn puke setup.

I'd try using mystic light every now and then, which would work for about 5 seconds before the sticks revert to the rgb configuration. On some boot-ups (around 1 out of 5) my ram would actually follow the saved mystic light settings but then when i turn my pc back on the next time it would go back to rainbow mode.

I've tried:
-using T-Force Delta's own app called Blitz, but the effect would be the same w/ mystic light
-switching the places of the two ram sticks
-reinstalling mystic light

Hi there,

if you uninstalled Mystic and then reinstalled it may have a conflict in the registry, uninstall agian and then run CCleaner-Registary to remove any leftover files that may have been not been removed, better to run it twice even, restart the PC and download the LAST version of Mystic that WORKED on your system. Intall and then restart PC again. Your RAM supports Mystic so it should be straightforward.

It should solve your issue..... Aura, Mystic, iCue....uugghhh they are all so damn tempremental !!!

Aug 31, 2020
Hi I’m having the same problem aswell but a little bit different my ram does not change colors at all i tried doing a clean reinstallation of both ML and dragon center and i still dk what to do i am using a A320m pro vh plus motherboard with one stick of 8gb t force delta ram please help