Question How to fix unresponsive gigabyte b450 aorus pro wifi mobo with aorus logo flickering

Feb 23, 2021
This is a fairly recent build that I built in November 2020. I was trying to plug in a argb fan plug into a 3-pin LED strip header because they are both 5-volt outlets so I assumed they would work. I plugged it in and right after for a split second the entire system turned on and all the lights turned in but then immediately it shut off and the only sign of life was the flickering light of the aorus logo on the mobo. Did me plugging in something wrong completely kill the mobo or was there some other reason for this and can I fix it? The mobo is completely unresponsive to turning on the power or anything like that and the light will just continue to flicker on the mobo so it's not "100% dead" but I don't know how to fix. Please help.

Feb 23, 2021
Thought it might need clarification but I did not hot swap anything. The system was completely turned off and the system turned on for a moment when I hit the power button and then instantly went into this comatose type of state after plugging in the connector.