Question How to flash an RX480 Into RX580

Hello, I just bought a Sapphire Nitro+ AMD Radeon RX480 8gb. The card came with corrupt Vbios causing error code 43 even though it was supposedly refurbished, so I reflashed a non-corrupt version of the original bios using AMDVbiosflashwin. Now the GPU works great, however more performance for free is always appreciated, so I would like to turn this card into an rx580 8gb. Since this is a good 480 model, It should handle 580 clocks correct?

When I try to flash a 580 Nitro+ 8gb bios to the 480 using AMDvbiosflashwin the program throws a ssid error. I read to use atiwinflash in command prompt to force the 580 bios on the card, however, ATIwinflash says it cannot find any ATI discrete cards in the system. How do I fix this?

I am using atiwinflash -f -p 0 RX580.rom in the command prompt where RX580 is the new bios file and 0 is my primary GPU (rx480). It brings up a flashing message but says it cannot find any ati GPU.

What can I do to fix this?
Here is my card with current bios and driver version shown: View: https://imgur.com/a/EvyZFGX

May 25, 2019
you shouldnt flash a 580 bios to a 480 you should edit a 480 bios to the same clocks as a 580 and increase voltages slightly
flashing a 580 bios wont enable more shaders and will most likely brick your card, but editing a 480 bios to 580 clock speeds should work.