Question How to flip a Windows 7 screen

DancingElephants

Honorable
Jan 6, 2017
Hi all, I would like to mirror my windows 7 x64 computer videos so I can WATCH rocks spin on the other side of the screen on youtube.

This is NOT for EDITING.

so rock starts:
!ZZZ!
! XZZ! <----- Here !
!ZZZ!
And when mirrored, the rock is here:
!ZZZ!
!ZZX!
!ZZZ!

( The ! represents the borders of the computer screen.
(the Z the blank parts of the screen where nothing exists, only blank, dark void.)
( The X is the rock )
Here is a link to exactly what I want to do, but with everywhere I go online or just mirror windows 7 desktop.

Preferably without the text on the screen is not upside down or backwards like some comic demon ghost thing language.
I just wan t to do that. only that. That's it. How do I do that?

Also everything in this thread is what i am talking about https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/sony-vaio-screen-upside-down.1231162/

that's not what i'm asking. Close, but no.

Alternatively a program that rotates the screen by 90 degrees in one direction with each interaction thingy, and then I can flip the screen horizontally / virctically option is on the program too.

APP, LOOKING FOR APP. PROGRAM, APP, SOFTWARE.
NOT PHYSICAL MIRRORS, BOLTING TO WALL, WEBCAM ADDING, ADDITIONAL WIRES, ADDING ADDITIONAL WIRED DEVICES, ANYTHING INVOLVING A PHONE OR PHONE LIKE DEVICE, ADDING WIRELESS DEVICES, DOWNLOADING VIDEOS TO FLIP THEM, CONSULTING WITH DEMONS. ETC.

Last edited:

DancingElephants

Honorable
Jan 6, 2017
Nice try Ral, the videos are online, i want the videos revered online. on every page online.
Set and forget, not download, program navagation, save, save as, login join spam.
I was looking for set and forget. like downloading adblocker, and it blocks every ad on the screen.
Except it work like a mirror, with actual mirror.

DancingElephants

Honorable
Jan 6, 2017
i'm losing faith in humanity. Please read the question I posted.

I have asked over 10 questions on this site, here are the 10 people who show up ( if anyone shows up)

1 Answers are .not related to question.

2. Does not know, responds anyways.

3. In gores half of the question, responds anyways.

4. gives advice on how to tie a shoe when question is about Velcro.

5. Loud scream ( offended)

6. Knows, does not say anything, hides.

7. Answers, get it right, but almost never shows up. <- MIA, but I believe one exists.

8. Forgets.

9. leads to buy to unlock the thing I want site. Comes free with stuff I did not ask for or care about.
10 . Says buy a new computer for $5,000, even if it is to run a .txt document.

i'm losing faith in humanity. Please read the question I posted.

before anyone asks, I did try rotating the screen manually, to turn the screen upside down and imply flip the screen upside down via settings thingy, but it does not work, as the words become weird and that keeping the monitor in such a way requires bolting it to wall, and i'm sure this thing is not made to operate upside down. I stopped before I broke something. Hence the link to the other link on my OP, that and other, obvious reasons.

I wish there was Flip youtube video google extension, the closest thing was the other link in my OP But I want something that auto does that nd does not require me to type that stuff in with every video every time and save and such.

DancingElephants

Honorable
Jan 6, 2017
I see where this is going, nice try moderator. To avoid futher confusion, I updated the OP, Update is in caps at at the bottom. This is to avoid any other confusion so 9/10 may become a number 7 on the list, excepts actully shows up.
Thanks for trying anyway. It helps.